Friday, April 1, 2016

HO Scale Modern Truck/Tractor Fenders

9/14/2016 update!  I have added a couple designs at the bottom, and some some new pictures supplied by my customers.

4/1/16.  Another item I have been selling a lot of, truck fenders.  Not my era, so any finished models I show are not mine, and I will give credit for picture I show that are not mine.  I have several different fenders available, and I will address them one at a time.  In most cases, I will picture them primed, but they will be shipping in natural ABS.  They don't photograph well in their natural state, and you can't see the flaws.  I will give a discount to people who have used the fenders, and will let me use their photographs.  Here is a view of my original assortment.



Single Half Round Fenders
These are $1.00 a pair + P&H. (U.S. postage and handling is $3.50).  I can get a lot of these in a small box, and ship first class with tracking.


Double Fender (the ones in the upper right)
$1.50 per pair + P&H
 Click on the pictures for a larger view.

Triple Fender (the pair in the upper left)
$2.00 per pair + P&H

Modeling and photograph by Mark Kulak

Round Half Fender (the pair in the lower left)
$1.00 per pair + P&H

Modeling and photograph by Mark Kulak

Angled Half Fender (the pair in the upper left, since this picture is oriented different than those above)
$1.00 per pair + P&H

A top view of the fenders,  They are flat on the back side, the rounded on the side that is up.


Double Hump Fender$3.00 per pair + P&H.  You can click on the pictures to get a large view.

Wrap Around Double Fender, $2.00 per pair + P&H, Please click on the pictures for a larger view.




3 comments: