Sunday, July 31, 2016

CMW 41-46 Chevy Pickup Campers, 3D Printed


 1940's era style campers designed to fit the CMW '41-46 Chevy pickups.  This one with lap siding and an over the cab section.

This model has corrugated sides and roof.

The basic plastic 3D printed parts are available direct from me.  Message me if interested.  These are designed to fit the Classic Metal Works 41-46 Chevy Pickup.  I consider these craftsman/kitbash kits.  You get the 3D printed unfinished parts, and the models will need painted and possibly detail parts added, if desired.
This is what you get if you order the corrugated model.  It is printed all one piece, and is $3.00 plus P&H.  

The lap siding model comes in three pieces, with the door and roof separate.  This model is $5.00 plus P&H.  Note that the roof, is quite rough.  I left it that way on the model I photographed, but I would normally file it down smooth and apply paper shingles.

These are ABS plastic, and can be solvent welded with any of the Methylene Chloride based glues.

You should be able to click on any of the pictures, and they will enlarge, so you can get a better view. 

Here are a few more pictures of the finished models.  I did some clean up on the models, but not much, as for the purposes of this blog, I didn't want to cover up any of the roughness.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 








No comments:

Post a Comment